Outreach Newsletters 2018
God’s Encouraging Word is the theme for the twelve articles of Outreach Newsletters 2018. The articles, one for each month of the year, address matters of life to which God’s Word gives direction and promise. Produced by the WELS Commission on Evangelism, Outreach Newsletters 2018 is a way for congregations to augment their evangelism efforts. The articles with a colorful banner are available in English and Spanish.
Outreach newsletters are available for purchase through Northwestern Publishing House.
These devotion booklets were developed by the WELS Commission on Evangelism for congregations to use for outreach and distribute to members. The booklets are available for purchase through Northwestern Publishing House.
Jesus’ Death and Resurrection
Focus on the passion of Jesus and his glorious resurrection in 34 devotions based on the Gospel of Matthew, Chapters 26-28. The booklet is 8½ by 4 inches and 46 pages. (View sample.) Purchase
No matter what the circumstance in life, the apostle Paul exhorts us to “rejoice in the Lord always.” In 35 devotions based on the Book of Philippians, study the source of our Easter joy – the grace of Jesus. The booklet is 8½ by 4 inches and 42 pages. (View sample.) Purchase
The Book of Ruth
This Old Testament book of the Bible is a love story about a woman named Ruth and the man she met and married, Boaz. But it’s really about God’s love and his saving plan to include these two people in the ancestral line of the Savior, Jesus Christ. It is a love story for the ages. There are 20 devotions in a 25 page booklet, 8 1/2 x 4 inches. (View sample.) Purchase
Suggested ways to use these devotion booklets:
- Give to worship service guests.
- Send to people on your congregation’s prospect list.
- Make them available for members with a suggested reading plan.
- Ask members to share them with people they know who need Jesus.
- Use them at meetings of the church staff, boards, committees and organizations.
- Give them to the children’s confirmation class for reading and discuss in class.
- Give them to those who are enrolled in the adult instruction class.
- Make them available for people in your congregation’s Bible classes.
Find more evangelism resources for your congregation.